· 1½ pounds small new potatoes
· Kosher salt
· 1 pound rapini
· 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
· 2 medium onions thinly sliced
· 4 garlic cloves minced
· 1¼ pounds (600g) fresh cod cut into 4 equal pieces
· freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 350F.
2. Peel and quarter par boiled potatoes (small new potatoes)
3. Heat 2bl olive oil and add your rapini. Sautee on med high heat until rapini starts to wilt and add garlic. Cook for another minute and place the rapini on a side plate for later.
4. In the sautee pan you used for the rapini add another 2bl spoons of olive oil and add you onions. Sautee on low heat until tender. About 10 minutes. Once they are done add the potatoes and toss with salt and pepper.
5. Add your potato and onion mix to the oven safe baking dish and layer it on the bottom and top with your rapini. Arrange your cod on top of the mixture and season well with salt, pepper and olive oil. Bake for 15 minutes and your ready.